Friday, September 14, 2007

Another Week

The weather has been so beautiful lately. With 70's in the day, it's very comfortable being outside playing.

Gma & Gpa Humphrey gave the kids a sand table for their birthdays. We have enjoyed it this week. The girls have spent a lot of time playing in the sand and having a great time. Javan likes to put it in his mouth. At least it slows him down from climbing onto the porch. Previously, he'd play basketball for awhile, then climb onto the porch. I had to stand beside him when he's on the porch because it's a 1-2 foot drop-off onto the concrete patio. Meanwhile, Moriah likes to swing the entire time. so usually I run back and forth helping someone. The kids have really enjoyed being outside.

Mom's connection started on Tuesday morning this week. we had 30 women there and many of them were new! It was a lot of fun. Then on Wednesday we started our fall programming. It was great to be back. I'm doing a Beth Moore study on the Tabernacle and our hearts. Javan had a tough time in his class. There were a lot of kids in his class and a lot of crying kids. He is now in the Tigers' class for 1-2 year olds who are walking. I'm sure he'll adjust. (by the way: he's doing a lot better with his milk and is even enjoying drinking it from a sippy cup).

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: