
With less than one week to go, we want to wish you a very Merry Christmas! Here's a fast review of the wonderful year that God gave our family during 2007. We wish you His blessings this coming year!
Simple. We live it, we type it, you read it. Enjoy following along as we live life. We hope you will write us and tell us what is going on in your neck of the woods.
7 comments:
Rach, we are doing well, still getting use to how they do things here.
We'll be on the farm again till Sunday, then of to Cape Town for a couple of weeks.
I love you guys.
So, Kim and I are fighting sleep and I wanted to show her your personal blog and we couldn't help but be captivated by your movie.
Kim was just asking me if I knew if you all had done a family card photo yet or not. Now we know.
Fantastic movie man! Miss you guys. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. . .
-Marc and Kim
You and your precious family never cease to amaze me! I love you!
Sis
awsome,adorable and the song is so much of a blessing!!
Thanks for the wonderful year in review- you guys are truly such a blessing.
Love
The Shields
Your family is so beautiful! What an awesome movie. We hope 2008 brings you as much joy and blessing as 07.
Steve and Julie
You guys are such an amazing famiy and so creative and blessed, obviously. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review in pictures!!! AWESOME!! And Happy belated 10th anniversary!!
We love you guys so much!!
Hope 2008 is great too!!
The Crosswhite family
Post a Comment