He hardly ever walks..it seems like he's always running. He loves to untwist things. this week he untwisted my parsley flakes and dumped them all on the living room floor before I realized it. Last week he twisted Moriah's cup and dumped it on her bed just as I was reaching for it...and of course just after I'd changed her sheets...and not to mention that I had to change them twice that night b/c she got wet! He loves getting in the spice drawer and finding spices to open.
Yesterday we went to a place in the mall called "Joy filled Critters" http://www.joyfilledcritters.com/ it's like Build-a-Bear. Javan has been grabbing toys on his way to bed time to sleep with. The other day he grabbed Ruthy's leopard (which she never played with). When she realized he had it though she was quite bothered by it.
We decided to work in the girls' room last night. We bought bunk beds at Thanksgiving but when we tried to put them together a few weeks ago there were broken pieces. Last night we put the girls to bed on the couch by the Christmas tree so we could spend all night working in their room. We finished them up last night late and saved the decorations for today. Their bed is white wood. We bought some nylon flowers and butterflies to hang on their wall. They look very delicate and beautiful. I'll try to get some pictures up later.
We're preparing for a wintery-stormy night. It's supposed to be freezing rain for the next couple days. We cooked up the two turkeys that we bought on Thanksgiving sales. We should have a lot of meat to eat if the power goes out.... plus I needed to clean out the freezer! ; )
1 comment:
Glad you guys and the Meyer's are well and safe! Kim and Mark
Post a Comment