While Ruthy's been in school this last week it was "red" week. They learned how to spell red, sang songs about red, and even wore the color red.
Meanwhile at home we've continued with Moriah's school. She is really enjoying it now and asks to do it when I forget.
Yesterday Javan was in the girls' room and was playing with their name letters that used to be on their wall but he pulled them off (they're foam letters). Anyway, he started correctly naming a lot of the letters. I was surprised!!! Later, I got out our alphabet magnetic letters and we went through the alphabet. Here are the letters he gets right every time: A, O, S, B, D, M, Y, F, X, G, T, E.... I am so proud of him!!! He also loves to play hide-and-seek and he helps me count every time. He does a really good job of counting to 10, with just a little help!!
So, while I haven't done much 'formal' school stuff with Javan, I think it's time to start! YEAH!!!
We're looking forward to having Labor Day off with Ruthy and be able to spend an entire day together!!!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It has been so long!!! How are you all doing? I LOVE the new heading on your blog. That picture is priceless!! I am so glad that all is going well in your world. I think of you often and miss you so much. Just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment