I forgot to add these to the last post. Here's something new from each kid.
Javan. Saturday we were driving Ruthy to a birthday party and drove over a rough spot in the road that was made from dried up muddy tire tracks. Javan heard it and said, "oh, mommy...the road tooted!"
Moriah. Moriah has been trying for quite some time to tie her shoes. Saturday was our Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt at church and I had to go early to finish prepping, so Daddy brought all the kids up later. Moriah ran up to me and said, "look, Mom, I tied my own shoes!!!" She did a good job of it too and they stayed tied all day!
Ruthy. I was explaining to the kids that since Easter was a "special Sunday" there would be more people at church this week so I was going to help extra in the nurseries. She said, "But, Mom, all days are special!" She's right. God's Word is new every day and THIS is the day the Lord made, we should rejoice and be glad!! Thanks, Ruthy for the reminder.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your children, they are so REAL!!! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment