Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Small Group Game Night

The girls have been gone over 24 hours now, but I'm staying really busy. Last night, I was at church until 9 PM with Praise Team & Choir Practice. Tonight was our small group gathering. Three of the members of our group had birthdays over the summer, so we had cake and played Catch Phrase tonight. It was a great way to laugh together and just continue to build relationships among our young and new group.

It was good to hear that Lindsay was released from the hospital today. Rachel and the girls were able to visit her yesterday on their way to LaHarpe.

I'm heading out early in the morning to enjoy a day off of fishing with Travis. That early rise will keep this short tonight. I'll let you know tomorrow how successful the fishing was. Regardless, the day off just relaxing on the water will be nice!

No comments: