Friday was a good day. I got to talk with the girls tonight and they enjoyed the Homecoming Parade in LaHarpe. Ruthy got to pet a donkey (if I understood her right on the phone). They are having a good time. Rachel goes to her 10 year reunion tomorrow.
I stayed back in St. Joseph to run sound for a wedding rehersal and wedding tomorrow. It was a long night -- a two hour rehersal. I'm all about practicing for your special day, but they could have performed 4 ceremonies in the time it took to practice for one. Argh!!!!
I'm sleepy tonight. I think I'll enjoy a good nights sleep tonight. I'm not setting the alarm. Going fishing yesterday at 6 AM was fun, but I'm paying for it today.
Hurricane Rita will hit landfall tonight. Gas prices took a 30 cent jump around here today. They could go up all weekend. Some reports say maybe upwards of $4/gallon. WOW!
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment