Saturday, February 04, 2006

Saturday

We had a sleepover last night. Moriah wasn't feeling well so she got to come to bed with Mom ( & later Dad, too). Ruthy was able to pick out one movie to watch while we laid in bed. She chose Cinderella. We watched the whole movie as we'd gone to bed early. It was fun and a special time together talking and watching the movie while Moriah dozed on and off. When it was over we turned off the lights and went to sleep. Moriah woke up every 30-45 minutes last night with one hour-and-a-half stretch. It was a long night. She's had problems with ear infections the last three months, so that's what I'm blaming it on, however now it's the weekend. The girls and I woke up early and went to W-Mart. I bought some ear drops for her which we've never used but I've heard are supposed to help. We'll try them tonight.

With Moriah sick and clingy we didn't do too much around the house today. But, while I was putting laundry into the laundry basket (mesh baskets w/ side pockets), I found the remote! Just in time to return or renew the library movies.

The choir is singing in the morning tomorrow so hopefully both girls will be feeling well in the morning. We just gave Moriah some ibuprofen, which she's never had before, and her fever feels gone already! I hope this does the trick and pray she sleeps better tonight...for everyone's sake.

No comments: