Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas Wish List (Mark)

Well, Thanksgiving is over, so I'll post the items that top of Mark's Christmas wish list. Watch upcoming posts for more of the family. While the items listed below would be nice under the tree, they appear in no particular order:

Weber Grill :: <website>
Ah yes. Oldschool. Charcoal powered. All-natural. Reason: if we want fast, we have George Foreman. If we want the best taste and have an hour to prepare a nice piece of meat...this powerful piece of equipment would be handy.

NEW Andy Stanley Book :: <website>
Communicating for a Change: Seven Keys to Irresistible Communication is the new book from Andy Stanley. Having already heard a personal review of this book from a co-worker, I already know this is one I want to read and keep in my library.

iTunes Gift Card :: <website>
Downloadable music. It has changed the way I buy and listen to music. Rather than spend $18 on a CD for a couple of decent songs...just get the individual song you want for $0.99. Can't beat that!

Adagio Teas Starter Set :: <website>
Teas have become a new interest of mine. Adagio.com is a great place to find all kinds of teas at great prices. I believe the tea I would like to try is the Flavors sampler. This starter set includes the item I am most excited about; the ingenuiTEA teapot. It is a rather unique teapot that contains a filter to brew your tea without leaves in your drink.

No comments: