Friday, January 26, 2007

Friends Playing on Thursday


Thursday afternoon we went over and played with our new friends Stephanie and her daughter Alli and son, Cy. We had such a good time. (Stephanie is my friend I met at Burger King before we moved here!) God has blessed us so much with meeting this family. We get along so well and the kids love playing together. I can't wait for Javan and Cy to play together...Cy is a little outnumbered right now. We played there for about two hours before coming home. I had to almost drag Ruthy out of there she was having such a good time.


Then, we came home and made supper and invited Travis, Lindsay, and Josh to come over. It had been a long time since we've gotten together and we had a great time. We had a good time visiting and the guys played games.
We're going to JCPenneys today to take Javan's 6 month pictures. Plus, we have to take our library movies and books back and hopefully pick out some new ones. I've started doing 'school' with Ruthy and Moriah and so I have put several books on hold to pick up.
Have a good weekend!

No comments: