Javan is doing much better. We are now doing the laxative every other day and started sweet potatoes today, which he likes. He is still on the Similac Alimentum (the new formula she put him on on Friday) and probably will be until he's one year old.
Javan absolutely loves his sisters. He's always been a bit more cautious around Moriah (probably worried about being smothered!!) : ) but he is opening up with her now too. The girls can both get him to laugh very easily. All three of them enjoy it.
The other day the girls had a 'tiff'. Here's a dialogue of what happened afterwards:
Ruthy-"Moriah, you need to say forgive me."
Moriah-"forgive you"
Ruthy- "No, say forgive me."
Moriah- "forgive you"
Ruthy- (a bit less patient) "no, forgive me!"
Moriah- (not understanding what's wrong, but starting to think it's funny) "forgive you"
Ruthy- "no, you need to say forgive me when you do something wrong"
Moriah- "forgive you"
I'm glad I was there to hear this. I started laughing, then the girls started laughing. It was cute.
We are enjoying our Wednesday night class with Mark Scott. He is a great teacher. We're going through a study on the life of Christ. Even though I went through classes at college about the life of Christ, I'm a better student now and am really enjoying it.
Our back yard neighbor, Dale & Donna, were there this week. Dale isn't very involved in church and usually just attends on Sundays. It was great to see them both and get to know them both better.
Friday is Mark's day off and the girls are really looking forward to spending time with their Dad.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment