We went to Wal-Mart today. The girls walked/hung on the cart, etc all through the store. It took 2 hours to get through and done... of course, Ruthy had to potty when there were 5 things left on the list...and that reminded Moriah that she too had to potty. When I go through Wal-Mart with my "helpers" I always get a lot of looks, smiles, and several comments about me having "full hands". Ruthy always liked to hear that when she was younger. She'd come home from a trip with me and then no matter what we were doing she'd say, "you have full hands". Moriah is now picking up on that phrase. Today she came home and got out her toy shopping cart. She walked through the kitchen saying, "I have two hands, ha ha ha. I have two hands!"
Saturday while Mark was at his meeting the kids and I just played around the house. We were out and about a lot last week so it was kind of nice just to stay home.
Sunday we went to church. Ruthy was a bit sad because her friend, Zack, wasn't there. Since Zack wasn't there Sunday he missed out on getting some special candy valentines from the teachers. So today at W-Mart Ruthy wanted to get Zack some candy. Zack is Ms. Tammy's (Ruthy's teacher) son so I'm sure he probably did get some special candy, but it's nice. Zack and Ruthy are pretty good friends. Last Tuesday, Zack told Ruthy he was going to get her some sandals at Old Navy. Wednesday he came to small group with a cute pair of white flip flops. Ruthy loves them. So, it's nice that Ruthy can give Zack some candy tomorrow.
In case I don't write again for a few days...
Happy Valentine's Day!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment