Friday, July 20, 2007

Moriah

Moriah has had a cough and sneezes for a few days. Yesterday she was pretty lathargic and didn't eat much. By last night she having trouble breathing. It seemed to get a little better when we gave her one of Ruthy's breathing treatments. When I checked on her at 11:30 I realized she was struggling some to breathe. Mark and I decided he'd stay and take care of Ruthy & Javan and I'd take Moriah to the ER. We got there at 12am and her blood oxygen level was 92%. We then waited in the waiting room until 1:45 when we got to our room. They gave her a breathing treatment which she cried a lot about. Then we went back for two chest x-rays. When we came back they checked her pulse and blood-oxygen level. After she quit crying her blood-oxygen was at 100%!!! They said she just had an upper respiratory infection. We left the ER sometime between 3 & 3:30. Moriah stayed awake the whole time, even on the car ride home. She slept in until 9:30 this morning! We've given her a breathing treatment this morning and are headed to get her prescription for an antibiotic. She is feeling much better today and playing around.

So, we're off to play!! Will keep you updated.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Praise God she is o.k.. That had to be scarey for you guys and Moriah too.