Friday, October 12, 2007

Ruthy's blog

We've been to the park a couple times this week as Mark seeded our grass and it's really coming in. We've also been to the library at least 3 times getting new books and movies. We read the books very quickly and we're limited to 16 books and 2 movies at the Webb City library so we get through them all very quickly. Soon, we will have read all the books at the library if we don't slow down!!!

Mark is going to a golf tournament with the church this weekend. He's excited about it.

Tuesday was Mom's Connection. I led the devotional (which was about 5 minutes). It was fun to do. It's not something I usually do but it was good to do.

Yesterday our cousin, Kristen, came over and played. We had a fun time reading books, doing hair and playing games. It's fun to have a cousin nearby to play with.

Next week we're going to babysit for a 7-month old little girl named Jaylen. We're really excited about getting to play with her on Tues & Thursday.

We'll see what the weekend holds and what fun things we find to do while Mark is gone...

Ruthy would like to write the rest of today's blog:
my mom gives me food. friends. bond. javan loves balls.
she typed it at all and spelled out "My, mom, me, bond, javan, loves" all by herself!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Way to go Ruthy!! You are such a smart girl!

Jessica said...

Ruthy, I love to hear from you! You are such a smart girl! Peep and Caleb and I miss you all so much!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog. You are a good little writer.

Anonymous said...

P.S. That message was for Ruthy. I apparently am not such a good writer. I meant to write "Ruthy, I really enjoyed reading your blog." :)

lisa said...

We are hoping for a visit soon ,Brielle wants to tell Ruthy to come over and play. Could we meet at the park? It's just a short drive!
By the way could you guys switch your phone to Sprint so we can have free Sprint to Sprint for our phone calls!
Love you, Smiths