While we do a good job of "dumping" the pictures off of our camera, we are at least 6 months behind in re-naming them with the date, etc. I was looking at them today on the computer (notice, I still wasn't renaming them..) and found some I really liked. I thought you might enjoy them too.
#1- December 2007. Javan loves to clean out my cabinet with the pots & pans and climb in there. The girls are quick to encourage him to do it too!
#2- Here's a candid shot of Javan & his Daddy! (Feb 2008)
#3- In front of the cabin we stayed in at Branson (March 2008).
#4. For Daddy's bday, Moriah thought he needed funny teeth. I was surprised that she would let me take her picture. (if anyone mentions this picture to her, she will be completely embarrased and probably won't talk about it, but I thought it was oddly funny).
#5- Easter 2008 This picture was quickly taken as we rushed out the door to make it to first service at church. It's still pretty cute!
2 comments:
What sweet little children you have! Aren't the candid moments some of the best ones?
I see your middle daughter got your teeth Marko. High-larious!
Post a Comment