Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Where's the Remote?

Monday afternoon we decided to watch one of the DVD's I borrowed from the library, except we couldn't find the remote. To watch a DVD on our TV, we have to change the tv to channel 00, which can't be done by pushing the channel +- buttons on the tv. So, Monday I looked all over the living room. By Tuesday, with no remote, I looked in the laundry room, which is attached to the living room. I mopped the kitchen floor and even cleaned out the Rubbermade drawer. I found a lot of lids without bowls and a few bowls without lids, but no remote. Yesterday, I went about cleaning and vacuumed upstairs and still no remote. I've looked in every room and every usual hiding place (sometimes it gets dragged upstairs by moriah). Anyway, no idea where the remote is, so the DVD's will have to wait.

We enjoyed supper with Ryan & Annie from our small group on Monday. It was nice visiting with them and getting to know them better. Ruthy enjoyed playing with Annie and thinks she's so much fun! The enjoyed wearing crowns and being princesses.

Ruthy's not napping today but she is resting in her room reading books. At 3:15, I have a hair cut app't that the girls will go with me to. Then, I'm going to surprise the girls by taking them to the park with Jammie & Sabrina and their kids. Then, off to church for small group and supper. Should be fun! Hopefully, Ruthy can make it through without a nap.

No comments: