This post obviosly isn't about Moriah learning to walk. She's been walking since July and now enjoys running after Ruthy.
For the last two nights Moriah has slept through the night. She's slept until about 8:00-8:30am!!! It's been great. The first night I didn't sleep well, wondering if I should check on her. I think Ruthy realized it was an 'okay' thing to do, so last night she worked really hard to sleep through the night. She woke up at 1:00am but stayed in her bed. Then again at 2:00am, but just wanted to know we were still around. I tucked her back into bed and she went right back to sleep until 7am. The bus stop is right outside her window and I think the loud diesel bus idling woke her up. She climbed into bed with us for about another hour.
Both girls are enjoying having their own rooms. Ruthy's had fun inviting Moriah over to play in her room. The bedtime routine takes us a bit longer now, but we'll get used to it and get it all figured out. It has been fun though.
Sweet dreams!
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great to hear that your family is doing great!! Kris is growing like a weed and is walking anyplace that his little legs will carry him!! We are involved in a church here in Lima that we really like. Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that you are still in our prayers and still thought of. TTFN
Post a Comment