Monday, October 16, 2006

A nice weekend

Thursday night Mark left for Branson to do a golf tournament with the church on Friday-Saturday. He enjoyed it and is looking forward to taking the girls golfing sometime. Mark's parents arrived here about 2:00 on Saturday afternoon. We had a nice visit while waiting for Mark. He called at 4:30 and said they were just leaving Branson. At 6:00, Ruthy & Moriah were playing in Javan's room while I made supper. I heard Moriah start crying/screaming and went in there. Moriah was holding the elbow of her right arm. I asked what happened and it sounds like Ruthy was in Javan's crib but didn't want Moriah in. So, when Moriah started climbing in Ruthy hit her arm and Moriah fell. Moriah has Nurse Maid's Elbow, which means the elbow becomes disjointed easily http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000983.htm. This has happened one other time about a year ago. I called Mark on his cell phone and we determined we should go to the Urgent Care. (dr. randy showed us how to fix it but we haven't done it in a year so it's better to go). They took great care of Moriah and fixed it immediately. They took some x-rays just to be sure it wasn't broken. She's better now and playing just fine. Mark met us at Urgent Care then we went home to some vegetable soup and pie. After that, it was time for baths and bed.

Sunday we all went to church and Ruthy was excited to show Gma & Gpa her classroom. Gma, Gpa & I went to 2nd service then they came back to our house while I went to class.

Sunday after naps, Gpa & Gma treated us to Chuck-E-Cheese. The girls earned enough tickets (thanks to Dad) to 'buy' lipgloss for Ruthy and Moriah only wanted candy, so they were happy!

We woke up this morning and enjoyed breakfast with Gma & Gpa then they left and Mark left for work all at 9am. The girls and I played outside for awhile with their umbrellas in the rain. We've had a nice gentle rain all morning and I don't see an end anytime soon.

No comments: