Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Monday-Tuesday

Well, Monday morning Mark woke up with the flu. The girls and I found things to do outside of the house so he could rest and we were tired of being stuck indoors. We went to W-Mart then the library. Then home for lunch and naps. When the girls woke up we left for the mall and to get supper at Fazoli's. It was nice to not be eating soup. I'd been wanting to get the girls Italian Charm Bracelets. I found the links at a local store here for $3/charm where the mall wanted $12. I was excited. I got each of the girls a butterfly with their birthstone then Ruthy got a "Big Sister" charm and Moriah got a "sister" charm. We're looking on some at ebay that have their names imprinted on the charm. It's something I can add a charm to each year for them!!

Mark is back at work today. He stayed home until about noon and then went in. Tonight is supposed to be choir practice but we'll see how he's doing.

No comments: