Sunday, December 04, 2005

Weekend in Review

Well, we didn't go skating on Friday. As I was drying my hair I looked over to see Moriah throwing-up. By later in the day she was feeling better, but it was definitely the flu.

Saturday we made smores around our little chiminea (outdoor firepit). The girls enjoyed it and it smelled good to have wood burning like that. Then we came inside and bathed the girls and took our family Christmas picture infront of the tree...you'll see it soon.

Sunday morning Ruthy & I woke up about 2:30am with the flu. Today was the kids' Christmas program at church so we had to miss it. Ruthy's a little sad about it but I don't think it's totally 'clicked' for her that she won't get to sing her songs on stage. Mark of course had church and left here at 6:30ish AM to retun from a full day of church Worship Services and two kids' Christmas programs at about 8:30pm. Mark came home telling stories of all of Ruthy's friends who had asked about her.

Hopefully that's all. We're praying Mark stays healthy. He had a flu shot earlier this fall so hopefully that will protect him. Tomorrow will be a day of bleaching everything bleachable and doing a lot of laundry.

No comments: