Saturday, December 10, 2005

Snow Angels & Snowman [PICTURES]


Well, the temp got up to 41 today (a nice relief from three days of 4, 11, 14 and negative wind chills). We got out and washed the truck and did some final Christmas shopping for our relatives. I think we are finally done.

When we got home, we decided to make some snow balls and a snowman. The warm weather melted down the powdery snow into some very packable stuff. Ruthy loves having snowball fights and loves making snowballs. She's a machine. We decided to make a snowman and started rolling a little 3" snowball until I couldn't push it anymore. It now rests by the lightpole in our yard and has become "Carver" (named by Ruthy).

Ruthy didn't want to go inside, but Moriah and I were cold. Mom and Ruthy stayed out a little longer and i captured Rachel plopping in the snow...Ruthy really thought that was funny. As I was carrying Moriah inside, I slipped and we both fell into the snow. She didn't like that at all.

No comments: