Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ruthy Sings at CCO

Well, she made it through the night full of anticipation of singing at church. Ruthy sang in all three services today at Christ's Church and did a wonderful job! The video below is of the 2nd Service of the 4 & 5 year olds at CCO.

All you need to do is click on the play button on the bottom left hand corner of the video and it will play.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ruthy, I watched the blog of you singing on stage at church. You did really good. I clapped at the end. I love you, Grandpa

Bonita Kay said...

Dear Ruthy, Brandon and I loved watching you sing your Christmas songs at church. We could clearly hear your adorable voice. Thank you for sharing your special Christmas greeting. We love you, Aunt Bonita and Brandon

Angel said...

Ruthy,
All of us watched the movie of your Christmas program. You did a really good job and we were so glad to hear you sing! Nathan and Hannah sang along with you on some of your songs. We hope you have a Merry Christmas and a great new year!
the Crosswhites