Most of the evening on Wednesday Ruthy was complaining that her tummy hurt. She had been going potty a lot more than usual during the day. She woke up in the middle of the night with a fever. About 6am, she threw up but since she hadn't eaten anything since 8pm Wednesday it didn't last long. She had a fever all day and was lathargic most of the day. She took two baths to cool her down. Thursday she didn't eat much but was drinking very good. Thursday night I put her to bed and when I checked on her an hour later she was HOT! Our thermometer broke (needed new batteries but I think they're the little ones). so I couldn't take her temperature anymore. I called Travis & Lindsay and they didn't have one but would come watch MOriah & Javan if I decided to go to the dr. At 9:30pm I decided to take Ruthy to the ER. I picked up Mark from church where he was having worship practice and we went to the hospital. When we got there Ruthy's temp was 105. They later checked her for a UTI but the results were negative. We'll learn in a few days the results of the lab tests they sent in to check for kidney infection.
She's feeling bettter today and is playing. She still feels warm and is occassionally telling me her
'hip ' hurts. please pray for her and that if it is just the flu no one else gets it.
meanwhile, we took javan to the doctor on monday and his ear was red so he's on antibiotics again.
hopefully everyone will be better soon.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment