We've enjoyed our week with Grandma Bond. We've gone to JcPenneys to take Moriah's 3 year portraits. They turned out okay. Moriah isn't much of one to smile for the camera! We found quite a few nice shirts for Gma's wardrobe. We had a fun time shopping together and the kids did really good. We have also celebrated Ruthy's 5th birthday this week. We had a party with two of her friends from church. Ruthy became shy from all the attention, but I think she had a good time. We had a butterfly theme. We ordered cupcakes from Wal-Mart with little butterflies on top. We played pin the spots on the butterfly and we made butterfly wands. We had made butterflies out of ice cream and the girls got to put sprinkles on top of them. It was fun. today was a picnic for the CCO staff/elders and their families. it was a lot of fun. we were able to go swimmng there too which the kids all enjoyed, and it was nice that it wasn't as hot today.
we're excited aout Gma staying with us this coming week. We're going to go visit Gordon & Nancy (mark's brother & his wife) next Friday. They recently moved from NY to Arkansas, just 3 hours from us, so it will be fun! The girls are really excited to see them.
I tried to put everyone to bed early tonight since we missed naps today because of the picnic. But, Moriah had a little nap that was enough to make it hard for her to go to sleep. So, now I'm up later than I expected, so I think I'll go to bed!! Good night!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment