Tuesday, March 28, 2006

2 Dr appts & 2 house showings

This morning we woke up and both of Ruthy's eyes had crusty-stuff in them. One of them was bloodshot yesterday and we wondered about pink eye. So, this morning I called Dr. Randy's office and got her an appointment. I already had an app't for a dermatologist in Kansas City that was scheduled a month ago to look at a mole on my back. So, Mark took both girls to Dr. Randy's. Ruthy did have pink-eye but other than that she's fine. She has some eye drops which are a struggle to take, but that's it. I figured my dr. appt would just be a consultation and then I'd have to go back. But, the consultation lasted about 1 minute and then they numbed my back and took the mole off. They of course had to send it in for a biopsy and will call me in a week or two. It hasn't been bothering me but it changes every time I get pregnant and I'd finally had enough.

Then, I made it home in time for lunch and naps. Just before we layed down for naps, I received a phone call from a man wanting to see the house about 4-5pm tonight. Good, I can clean the house up while the girls sleep. Of course, nap time didn't go as planned and Ruthy played around while Moriah slept. Then, Moriah woke up early and played around as Ruthy got tired. Finally, both girls ended up in their own beds (I started them in my room so I could pick up theirs) and slept until 3-3:30, and I got the house clean. After they woke up, I'd promised Ruthy she could watch a movie, so I put that in and ran out to the car to get the flyers on our house. On the way back in I noticed the information tube outside our house was empty so I ran up to put some more in. A car pulled up outside and asked for a flyer. They also asked when they could see the house. After thinking for a second, I said, "Come on in." They looked through the house and really seemed to like it. He is a minister here at a different church in town and they are just getting ready to put their home on the market. They of course, couldn't buy until they sell their current home. Then, the second couple came. They walked through and seemed to like the house but were definitely more picky. We'll see what happens.

No comments: