Here's what we caught the girls doing the last few days:
* Ruthy smeared antibacterial hand gel on her tummy then took her keyboard microphone and rubbed it around on the gel. "See, this is the special camera that sees the baby that's inside my tummy" she said.
* Moriah let Ruthy pick her up and put her on the computer chair. Then, Ruthy preceded to spin Moriah around and around and around... They both thought it was so funny. Ruthy kept asking Moriah if she wanted to go faster, to which Moriah would reply "umhuh". Against my warning, they kept going faster and Moriah sailed off the chair onto the floor.
* Ruthy fixed a "delicious" meal of toy food today in her kitchen. When she cooks she fills her entire table with various food. Upon seeing the table filling up, Moriah headed over and pulled up a chair to start 'eating'. Ruthy wasn't too thrilled though because she wasn't done cooking.
* A couple days ago Moriah needed a new diaper. Ruthy noticed it first and graciously volunteered to change Moriah. Moriah willingly laid down on the floor quietly.... that usually doesn't happen usually she's wiggling and whining. We caught Ruthy just as she was getting a wipe out of the box and already had one velcro ripped off the old diaper. I'm thankful she's such a good helper, but I figured I better step in before it got worse.
* Moriah learned how to chew gum this week. She's always called candy gum and has been jealous for a long time that Ruthy can have gum but she couldn't. We've tried it a few times (Ruthy didn't get to try it at this age, I'm sure) but Moriah always swallowed it. I gave her some Wednesday as we headed out to get in the car to go to church. I figured it would be gone before we got down the garage stairs. I was wrong! I got her buckled and she still had it. I got Ruthy buckled and Moriah still had her gum in her mouth. We got to church and I was sure it would have been swallowed....wrong! She still was chewing her gum until we made her spit it out to eat supper!
Aren't they fun?! I thought about including the 100,000 questions Ruthy asked the other day while we watched Sleeping Beauty, but I thought this was more fun.
We were supposed to show the house today but the people never called back or came by. Oh well, the house is now spotless and everything is in it's place. Even the garage sale pile that is growing in the garge is fairly organized.
Friday, March 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment