Moriah's really sleeping a lot better. Last night she slept about four hours between stretches. Then, she'd cry for a few minutes and go back to sleep. Today at nap time she slept for almost two hours. When she woke up Ruthy and I got ready to go get her. Just then, I saw her door open and she walked out. She ran right over to my room and snuggled up.
This morning we made some pudding and finger painted with it. The girls enjoyed shaking the water jug with the milk and pudding to make it thicker, then we stuck it in the fridge for a few minutes to harden. I'm not sure what either of the girls' pictures were but they had fun. Afterwards we played for awhile and then got ready for lunch.
Our new routine has been to pick up toys as soon as we're done playing with them (mostly) and then before we make lunch we make sure the house is really clean. Today, when we finished playing with some toys and the girls were getting ready to watch their morning movie, I noticed Ruthy picking up toys. I was busy so I didn't do or say anything about it. A few minutes later she ran over and said, "the toys are all picked up now, Mom." And they were, everything they had gotten out she'd picked up!! What a good girl!!
This afternoon we enjoyed playing outside for awhile. The girls drove their Little Tikes cars around the patio and blew bubbles.
We're looking forward to tomorrow's Small Group time. This will be our last organized small group here. We've enjoyed every minute of the time with our small group this year. They are so great at being honest and are excited to learn the Scriptures. We have made some great friendships that will last through eternity!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment