Since our house has a contract, we now start all the inspections, etc. Today was the termite inspection. While we were eating lunch, they called to see if they could come then. I explained some guys were coming to see if we had bugs that eat wood. I told her I didn't think we did but they had to come check. As soon as they came in, Ruthy announced, "We don't have any bugs here." Then she followed them down to the garage and stood at the doorway to watch. She kept asking, "Did you find any bugs yet?" I think they answered her a few times. Thankfully, they left after a few minutes and without finding any bugs.
Tonight a group called "No Better Cause" came to church to do a concert. They are an accapella group and did great. http://www.nobettercause.com/ Ruthy and Moriah enjoyed listening and dancing as well as playing with Jagger & Gunner who sat with us.
I had a doctor appointment today for a baby check-up. Everything is great! I'm measuring right on track...29 weeks. I go back in two weeks then my next app't will be in Joplin in July.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Never got to finish our conversation at church. I am so glad to see and hear that God is faithful to you guys.
We should get together and do lunch sometime next week and catch up in person. I keep up with you on here, but always wonder how you are inside. I will call you next week when we are back to see when we could do that. Maybe a picnic at the park together or something.
well, am off to KS. late but eventually.
Always on my heart and in my thoughts and prayers!!
Post a Comment