Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday

We woke up today and got ready for church. Since I cleaned the house last night we got out and left as soon as possible. After church we had lunch plans with the home-communion team and staff. We finished up there about 2:00, just in time to head home and see how our open house was.

Linda, our realtor, said there were about 15-17 people here although no one seemed extremely interested. Several were older couples who didn't want the stairs.

The girls and I napped while Mark stayed at church since he had a meeting at 4 and another at 6:00. Then we enjoyed the evening playing, reading books, and movies.

Moriah's doing better at sleeping. She's at least doing 1.5 hours between waking, instead of the forty-five minute routine she was doing. Tonight she only fussed for a few minutes when I laid her down in bed. We'll see how tonight goes.

No comments: