Saturday, October 15, 2005

A fun Friday

Today the girls went to a brunch with Lisa and Brielle Smith (Discipleship Minister's wife & daughter) and Dawn Kindley (youth minister's wife) at the home of an elder's wife. We had a fun time visiting and getting to know one another better. Then, we ran up to church to make sure things were ready for Sunday and get some supplies I needed to prepare lessons. In two weeks we're having our revival and I'm in charge of the preschool lessons. So, I needed materials to make bean bags...but in this case we're going to use rice...it was already in the resource room.

After our naps we woke up we drove through McDonald's and picked up some supper to take to the park. We played for about 30 minutes, but by that time it was so dark we couldn't see very well. We hopped in the van and got some ice cream cones.

After a long, fun day the girls were ready to go to bed. Before I could get Moriah's pajamas on her she was already climbing up the stairs...I presume to go to bed.

Mark is going turkey hunting tomorrow with Elliottt Mesimer from church. He's pretty excited about it. The girls and I are going to do a little shopping with a $10 gift card we have to Kohl's which expires tomorrow. Then, maybe we can get some garage sales in. We're trying to pick up a few new toys for the church.

I'll have Mark update the blog tomorrow with news about his hunting experience.

No comments: