Monday, October 17, 2005

Monday, October 17th

I couldn't think of a creative title for today's posting. Yesterday at church, the parents of one of the children I teach (2's-3's class)brought in a box of about three dozen bananas. I gave about half away and brought the rest home. So, today the girls and I mushed up bananas and froze four cups of mashed bananas for later and made one loaf of banana bread. We enjoyed that for our bedtime snack tonight.

This weekend when we went to the garage sales I found a kid's swing. Mark hung it up in the tree tonight. Now, the girls can swing at the same time! They had a fun time swinging until it got dark.

Moriah is growing so quickly. She has learned where her ears, nose, toes, and belly are. Most of the time she gets them correct. Ruthy has enjoyed teaching her and finds it commical when Moriah points to a different body-part then Ruthy asked for. Moriah is also picking up on potty training. She's watched Ruthy and is figuring it out. She loves to push the bathroom door open and back up to sit on the potty (she needs help getting up there). She sat there today for several minutes before I finally pulled her off. Maybe she'll figure it all out soon.

Good night!

No comments: