Sunday, October 23, 2005

A fun weekend!


We enjoyed a wonderful weekend with Gma & Gpa Bond and Brandon. Ruthy & Moriah enjoyed showing off all their new tricks and playing with family. Grandma Bond spent part of her time sewing pajamas for the girls. Ruthy needed another pair for the winter. There was enough fabric remaining for Moriah to get some matching pajamas as well. They both love them. They are white flannel with little rosebuds. Very soft and cute. Thank you, Grandma!

Today at church the choir sang. Mark and I are both in the choir. So, the girls and I had to be there by 7:30am. We made it (Mark was already there by his usual 6-6:30am). Ruthy went to her class and Moriah to the nursery all day. Since I teach during our third service at 11:00, it meant we'd all be there for a LONG morning. We rushed home to some crockpot Hamburger Soup and then off to bed for naps. We woke up in time to get ready to go to church for the evening revival. I taught the preschoolers and Mark worked in the audio/visual board during the revival. Terry Bowland from Ozark Christian College is the evangelist. Tomorrow is the last day of the revival (Sun-Mon. revival).

No comments: